Sunday, January 22, 2012

Smurfette#1's new (pink fairy) costume

I know... when I was pregnant with Smurfette#1 I used to think that my daughter should never dress in pink. Ah! What a fool... It's been pink and pinkish all the way.

Now she wants a pink fairy costume. So pink it is (again). This afternoon my kitchen table looked like this:

I almost finished the dress, there are just few details left. When it's done, Smurfette#1 will be persuaded to  pose for some photos.

I'm still at a loss about Smurfette#2's costume...

1 comment:

  1. I never used to like pink. Now I live with a bunch of boys...which isn't really a new thing (I have three brothers) and I want them to know that I am NOT one of them (as a kid I wanted to fit in....what was I thinking?) I pick pink just to make a point.

    ReplyDelete